This multifunction program box is for programming HobbyWing brushless ESCs. Its friendly LCD interface makes ESC programming easy and quick. With a PC, you can upgrade ESC firmware and further adjust ESC parameters online. Besides, it’s compact, portable and very applicable for field use.
The Multifunction Program Box is the equipment for setting brushless speed controllers; it works in the following 3 ways:
- Works as an individual equipment to set the ESC, the option of each programmable item is displayed on its own LCD screen;
- Works as an USB adapter to link the ESC with PC to update the ESC firmware or set the programmable item by the USB Link Software on PC
- Works as a Lipo battery voltmeter to measure the voltage of the whole battery pack and each cell.
- XeRun Series Car ESC (Version 2.0/2.1/3.0/3.1 and later)
- EZRUN Series Car ESC (Version 2.0 and later)
- PLATINUM Series helicopter/airplane ESC
- Seaking Pro Series Boat ESC’s
- Size: 91x51x17mm
- Weight: 65g
- Input Voltage: 4.5V—12.6V (a separate battery is needed for powering this program box when ESC has no built-in/external BEC)
- Interface: TYPE-C USB, ESC interface (Futaba plug), Power supply interface (Futaba plug)